summer wedding date availability
Have you recently got engaged? Maybe over Christmas and New Year? If so congratulations!
Are you thinking of getting married next year? Did you know couples are now booking venues 2 years in advance? We’ve got enquiries for 2020 and 2021 and I even had one the other week for 2022 – I really haven’t thought that far ahead…
So if you’re planning on a wedding next year it might be helpful to let you know what our availability is like for next summer.
2019 summer availability
If you’re looking at August (hands down the most popular month for a summer wedding) the good news is there are 5 Saturdays in August 2019. Yay!
The bad news is we’ve only got one left – just the one, which is Saturday 31st August. We’re also down to one mid-week date left for August next year which is Wednesday 28th August 2019.
June and July 2019 we’ve got 2 Saturdays left in each month. May and September have got 3 Saturdays each. We’ve got more than one mid-week date for those 4 months (May, June, July & September).
So if you’re looking for a date next year, you need to get on it! Here’s what you need to do:
- download our brochure here
- read our FAQ’s here
- download the food menus here
- set your wedding budget
- contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability (it changes all the time)
- if we have a date to suit you, book a viewing date by emailing me at email@example.com
- visit the venue, fall in love with it and ask me to hold your date for 7 days
- book the registrar or church (download our handy helpsheet here), sign our t&c’s, pay your deposit and walla – you’re booked!
It’s that easy…
Have you read our blog posts with handy tips for finding your wedding venue? Take a look here.