I’m really excited to announce Ever After is hiring! Yay! We’re looking for a new full time senior wedding co-ordinator to join the Ever After team. And it’s happening SOON. (Start date : 1 February 2019)
The lovely Bethany who’s been with us for two years now has just got a new job managing weddings at the Bishops Palace in Wells. For those of you who know it, it’s a beautiful historic building and they’re looking to expand their wedding business there. We wish Bethany and her fiancé Euan all the very best for their shiny new future and we’re sure Bethany will wow them up there in Somerset.
So back to what we’re looking for. This is a senior wedding co-ordinator’s position, reporting directly to me and managing other staff on wedding days. That means you’re front of house on weddings (and set up days) and working from home on non-wedding days.
You need to be a self-starter, motivated and eager to learn. As wedding co-ordinator, you’ll be involved in a variety of tasks: making sure weddings run smoothly on the day, corresponding with couples via email, social media savvy.
If you’re interested in this position, or if you’ve got a friend who might be interested, read the guidelines below carefully. The link to apply is at the bottom of this blogpost.
All applications must be in no later than 15th December 2018.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
What we’re looking for:
- someone with a great work ethic who’s able to work and problem solve independently and is very responsible
- someone with a natural eye for style and a passion for hospitality
- someone who’s highly organised and confident
- someone who’s willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to our team
- someone who loves weddings!
- being a good writer is a plus
- someone who values communication, feedback and growth both personally and professionally
Things you can expect from us, if you end up joining our team:
- becoming a highly proficient wedding planner & co-ordinator
- how to contribute to and interact with a tiny but mighty team
- supplier relationships and networking
- what it takes to make a client experience successful
- constant feedback, encouragement & support
- full time employment – 40 hours a week. Ability to work a long day on Saturdays from May to September is essential
- salary £20,000 per year
- located at Lower Grenofen, Grenofen, Tavistock (must be local) and from home on non-wedding and non setup days
- you need your own transport to get here
- start date 1 February 2019
- Our interview process is very thorough and effective, so get ready to be very timely with your responses if you’re selected to move forward!
If you’ve read all this and still want to apply, you can do so here!