Yay! We’re looking for someone lovely to join our tiny but mighty team of wedding ninjas.
We’re looking for a new full time senior wedding co-ordinator to join the Ever After team. And it’s happening SOON. (Start date : 1 September 2019) This blog post has all the info you need about the job and what it involves so you can decide if it’s for you. And if it is, then the link to the application form is at the bottom of the page, I’d love to hear from you.
We’ve had a great season with the lovely Rosie and if you’ve met her or had dealings with her, you know how lucky we’ve been to have her. Rosie is moving on to take up a new position on luxury yachts and we wish her all the very best with her new post. We couldn’t be sorrier to lose Rosie but we know we’re going to find someone fab to fill her shoes.
So what’s the job?
It’s a senior wedding co-ordinator’s position, reporting directly to me and managing other staff on wedding days. That means you’re front of house on weddings (and set up days) and working from home on non-wedding days.
You need to be a self-starter, motivated and happy with responsibility. As wedding co-ordinator, you’ll be involved in a variety of tasks: planning the day with couples in the months (sometimes years!) leading up to their wedding, putting together their running orders, making sure their wedding runs smoothly on the day, corresponding with couples via email, answering their questions, liasing with suppliers, invoicing. You’ll have the overall picture of the wedding and you’re the pivotal person on the day.
You’re my GTP (go to person) and you’re the GTP for couples and suppliers too. You’ve also got to be social media savvy and most of all you need to love weddings!
If you’re interested in this position, or if you’ve got a friend who might be interested, read the info below carefully. The link to apply is at the bottom of this blogpost.
All applications must be in no later than 15th August 2019.
What we’re looking for:
- someone with a great work ethic who’s able to work and problem solve independently and is very responsible
- someone with a natural eye for style and a passion for hospitality
- someone who’s highly organised and confident
- someone who’s willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done and contribute to our team
- someone who loves weddings!
- being able to write well is a must (we’ll give you training in the Ever After style so don’t worry)
- someone who values communication, feedback and growth both personally and professionally
Things you can expect to learn from us, if you end up joining our team:
- becoming a highly proficient wedding planner & co-ordinator
- how to contribute to and interact with a tiny but mighty team
- experience with supplier relationships and networking
- what it takes to make a client experience successful
- constant feedback, encouragement & support
- training and encouragement to achieve your short and long term goals including getting formal wedding planner qualifications (if you don’t have them already)
- full time employment – 40 hours a week. The ability to work a long day on Saturdays from May to September is essential
- salary £20,000 per year
- located at Lower Grenofen, Grenofen, Tavistock (must be local) and from home on non-wedding and non setup days
- you need your own transport to get here
- start date 1 September 2019
- our interview process is very thorough and effective, so get ready to be very timely with your responses if you’re selected to move forward!
If you’ve read all this and still want to apply, you can do so here!
We can’t wait to hear from you!